At Musical Money Ltd we welcome Part Exchanges. Anything musical will be considered. Below is an outline of how Part Exchange deals work.
Part Exchange by Post/Courier.
- We need to value the equipment that you wish to Part Exchange.
- Feel free to use our "Quote Request Form". You will find all the questions there that need to be answered.
- Alternatively, send us an email.
- You need to tell us what equipment you have to exchange.
- We need as much information on your equipment as possible; makes, names, model numbers, serial numbers and condition. (To help with the condition, please use our condition scale)
- We will give your equipment a provisional valuation based on the description you've given us.
- We will then need your equipment and any balance payment before we can send your new equipment out to you.
- Getting your equipment to us. Why not take advantage of our fully insured, "Free Nationwide Collection Service". Alternatively you can make your own arrangements by arranging your own delivery (Important! Please inform us if you've made your own delivery arrangements).
- Once your equipment is with us, it will under-go a full appraisal and assuming it is as you've described it, we will post your new equipment to you via next working day delivery.
If for any reason we feel your equipment doesn't meet the description you gave us, we reserve the right to refuse any equipment or re-negotiate the price. Please see our full terms and conditions for return costs and re-negotiation terms.
Part Exchange by appointment
- Please email, telephone or use our contact form to arrange an appointment.
- We will value your equipment onsite. If everyone's happy, you can walk away with your new equipment straight away.
Important! Collections, deliveries and valuations at our premises must be by appointment only!