Pre-owned in full working order and excellent condition
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Precision height and angle placement of loads up to 1Kg
- Robust metal twin strut construction for excellent stability
- Suitable for either horizontal or vertical installation
- Integrated 4M XLR-XLR cable
- Robust metal base with screw-tight clamp for stable installation
The RVS75 is a spring-loaded studio boom arm for microphone positioning. It features an integrated XLR-XLR cable and is suitable for use in various scenarios (eg, home studio, commercial studio, radio, broadcast etc). Your RVS75 can be easily installed in a matter of minutes and provides precision height and angle adjustment. Cable: 6mm X 4m balanced and shielded audio cable(XLR-XLR) Net weight: 1.6Kg Max load: 1Kg Max height: 104cm (from base to thread pin fully extended) Swivel range: 360° Max Clamp Thickness: 60mm